Dear Readers and Commenters:
Thanks you for your interest in this site!
The owner of this blog, Todd Wilhem, reserves the right to decline to publish comments for any reason. However, he and his faithful assistant, Janna L. Chan, try to be very liberal about approving them. Therefore there are guidelines, rather than hard and fast rules, for interacting with this site.
We encourage you to be mindful of the following requests when submitting comments to Thou Art The Man:
- Please write material that is backed up by either intelligent reasoning or credible sources. This is especially important if your comment is longer than one paragraph. In particular, please refrain from relying primarily on personal attacks against others to make your points.
- Please know that if your comment falls into what we consider the “hate mail” category, we will probably trash it and possibly even block your IP address so that you may find it difficult to even read the content on this blog.
- Please know that comments attacking the owners, assistant, or readers/commenters on this blog, on the grounds that all blogs and bloggers are inherently evil, are not appreciated and probably won’t be published because that idea does not reflect intelligent reasoning, in our view.
- Please know that we try to publish comments as quickly as possible, but this blog is a labor of love and its owner and assistant have many other personal and professional responsibilities. Therefore, if a comment appears to contain a lot of factually false and/or slanderous statements, we may delay publishing it until we have a chance to rebut its contents point-by-point.
- Please know that comments containing more than four links automatically go into the spam folder. We do try to review comments marked as spam, but it would probably be best to post multiple comments if you want to reference more than four links backing up your observations.
- Please know that you may not be able to read or post comments on this blog if your trying to access it through an anonymous proxy.
- Please know that we encourage you to contact us on the Contact Page if you think that your comment was not approved and you’d like to know why.
Thanks! Janna L. Chan (blog team member, Todd Wilhelm’s assistant)